May 2020





May 2020
Do what we say we will do





“I think the library staff are often unseen heroes JHead of HR
 No delays, every day





We continue to help on the HR absence reporting line
We listen, we learn, we lead









We are looking at purchasing self-service machines to ensure staff can borrow books 24/7



Work together, celebrate together






“A really helpful member of your team, Raymond, whom I have never seen before and I understand is normally is at KTC, rebooted/reset (or something to that effect) my card and I changed my password and hey presto it worked.  He deserves some praise for his cool calm and the extremely efficient way he solved this long standing problem. Great work.” Senior Medical Secretary





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July 2020

April 2020